Everything You Want to Know
on Chi Kung!
Chi kung, also phonetically spelled "qigong," is an ancient form of Chinese yoga, incorporating yogic breathing techniques with an entire system of postures, exercises, and meditation techniques. Practiced as a brief five- to twenty-minute daily routine, this ancient and versatile form of exercise/meditation can reduce stress, increase energy, and promote health, overall well-being... even longevity!
But this 5000-year-old art is practiced not only for the purpose of maintaining health. It is also closely tied in with martial arts to promote energy, both physical and metaphysical. And in meditation, many practice it not just for the "kundalini experience," but to ultimately attain inner peace and fulfillment.
Most importantly, practitioners follow a traditional lifestyle that takes into consideration all aspects of life: herbal medicine, acupuncture and acupressure, massage therapy, reflexology, nutrition, vision therapy, yoga, martial arts, philosophy, metaphysics, and meditation.
The Best Lessons in Life Are Priceless.
If you are interested in learning this chi kung/qigong as a way of life, then you've come to the right place. This website offers a wealth of information, including a wide range of lessons
ranging from simple ones for the total beginner to more complex exercises
for those who have more than a basic familiarity
of the art. There are even lessons on vision therapy
for those who believe eyeglasses are no real substitute for good eyesight!
Need a personal coach but can't afford one? Now you can download my three ebooks to tailor your training program to your specific needs and establish a one-on-one personal relationship with me!
Choose your path, your destiny, and start, continue and/or finish your personal journey with me. My students know their well-being is important to me. Now you can join our growing family of tai chi qigong and count on my support to get you where you want to be.
Be Informed, Be Educated!
In keeping with the traditional practice of chi kung/qigong as a way of life, let me share with you not only lessons and practical techniques, but also detailed sections on:
- related practices, including dietary nutrition, herbal medicine, and acupuncture/acupressure;
- the underlying Chinese philosophy from which chi kung/qigong has developed, including the concepts of chi and yi, yin yang, five elements, Buddhism and Taoism;
- detailed discussions on the different types of related martial arts, including lessons on tai chi chuan and qinna or joint locking techniques;
- the different yogic forms of meditation, both still and moving types;
- and much more... but you get the idea.
So I invite you to go ahead and immerse yourself: explore the many facets and unlock the secrets of the powerful yet easy-to-learn techniques this website offers.
Of the Many Pages of a Book —
Why Read Only One Chapter?
Of course, if you're only interested in one aspect, such as for health or for martial arts, you can click on just the one section you wish to learn. But why settle for less when you can have so much more...
Why not make the most of this opportunity and take in ALL
and features this multi-faceted art form has to offer?
The Sky's the Limit!
This is what makes this website so unique: it's not limited to just one benefit or feature, but offers as many as you could possibly wish to experience.
No other website focuses on the world of qigong as a way of life as this one does.
From one humble student trained in the traditional chi kung way of life to another, I sincerely hope you will take full advantage of this opportunity. Practice, prosper, and be well.
- The Elusive Chi: A Pervasive Energy Vital to Health & Life
- Essentially, <i>chi</i> is an energy vital to health and life, universally accepted in many cultures, but subtle, elusive and difficult to describe.
- How Mind Power Yi or Yinian Channels Chi to Its Intended Target
- The mind power yinian — scientists know its essential role in guiding chi to its intended target for healing, self-defence or spiritual development.
- The History of Qigong Spans Several Millennia & 4 Major Periods
- The history of qigong can be divided into four major periods of development: Shamanistic, Religious, Martial Arts and Research in Medical Qigong.
- Major Benefits of Qigong: Compare the Advantages
- Qigong benefits? It would take several pages to list them all. How many other sports, meditation, martial arts, or yogic exercises are comparable?
- Extensive Health Benefits Put Qigong on the Map
- The health benefits are so extensive that qigong has become part of China's health care system. Now Westerners are getting in on it too.
- Free Qigong Exercise: Easy, Step-by-Step, Free Qigong Lessons
- Free qigong exercise? You can benefit from these free qigong lessons with precise, detailed descriptions and easy step-by-step instructions.
- One With Tai Chi Chuan: A Natural Art Form & Moving Meditation
- Taijiquan or tai chi chuan is the most popular of all qigong practices —martial art & moving meditation in beautiful harmony with Nature & Universe.
- Qigong Meditation Techniques, Postures, Breathing & Focus
- Various meditation techniques: mantra meditation, breathing techniques, chakra meditation, guided meditation, music, technology, postures & focus.
- A Personal Trainer & Program to Address Specific Needs & Goals
- Your own personal trainer in a free one-to-one regular session. Personalize your qigong program to address your own individual needs & goals.
- Traditional Tai Chi Qigong Defined By Its Underlying Components
- Unlike contemporary tai chi qigong, the traditional approach covers 7 constituents absolutely essential to practice & to higher levels of advancement
- Optimizing Tai Chi Qigong as a Holistic & Healthy Way of Life
- Traditional tai chi qigong / chi kung was not just meditative, but a way of life. Faced with today's busy demands, how can we optimize our practice?
- Diet, Nutrition, Home Remedies & Herbs in Qigong Health
- Herbs, nutrition & home remedies: these practices in alternative medicine & simple remedies are essential to traditional qigong health maintenance.
- The Controversial Falun Gong: My Personal Experience
- Regarding Falun Gong: Cult? Religion? Or a qigong with religious undertones? Here's my personal experience with this controversial organization.
- A Profitable Business: New Age Qigong & the Qigong Industry
- Qigong is profitable business: qigong turning New Age, people dubbing themselves "sifu," and even China profiting in the global qigong industry.
- Teacher & Student, the Oriental Master/Disciple Relationship
- The Teacher and Student relationship in Chinese culture describes a Master/Disciple or parent/child hierarchy based on Confucian values.
- Instructor, Teacher, Guide, or Master—What's Good For You?
- A teacher teaches. An instructor instructs. And a guide shows you the way. But a master … ? Which of these is best? Here are the criteria.
- Want to Contact Us? Your Own Personal Guide & Online Support
- Need to contact us? Have a question, complaint or comment? Or just looking for support? Let me be your own free personal guide & support system.
- Tailoring Your Qigong Exercise to Address Specific Needs/Goals
- Tailor qigong exercise to meet your specific needs for quicker, more effective results in health, healing, longevity, martial arts, balance & more.
- Qigong Energy Healing: 6 Elements For Healing Oneself & Others
- In energy healing, 6 things must occur to ensure the health & safety of the healer & the person being healed, & the success of the healing itself.
- Quality Qigong Exercises: Tai Chi Qigong at Reasonable Rates
- Usually qigong exercises are priced outrageously — but it doesn't have to be this way. Here are quality ecourses from which you can afford & benefit.
- Serenity Qigong Exercises for Office, School, Home—& All Ages
- Youxian Gong, Serenity Qigong —has advantages over other tai chi qigong exercises: flexible, easy to learn, seated or standing, requires little space
- Put Positive Thinking, Motivation, Yi & Persistence to Work
- Motivation, positive thinking, <i>yi,</i> strong effort & intent. Each on its own won't give you success, but together, they can take you beyond the stars!
- Qigong Side Effects: Positive & Negative, Causes & Solutions
- Common side effects of tai chi qigong are physical, psychological/emotional, even paranormal. Here are positive & negative symptoms & their causes.
- My Personal Profile: How I Got to Where I Am Now
- My personal profile? My success story began with 30 years of daily several-hour training in the timeless art of chi kung/qigong, the traditional way.
- Apply Site Build It! For Success: Turn Passion Into Profit
- How Site Build It! has enabled me to make money without compromising my chi kung/qigong ethics. Now you can profit from your passion with SBI's help.
- Articles On Qigong / Chi Kung, Health, Meditation, Martial Arts
- Articles on qigong / chi kung, health, energy healing, meditation, tai chi, yogic breathing, self-defense, & Chinese medicine & healing.
- Find My Qigong Website Helpful? Please Share It With Others!
- Enjoyed the qigong topics on this website? Please pass the word to others, so that they too can benefit from the information on this site!
- Your Financial Support in Exchange for These Thank You Gifts
- Your financial support would be much appreciated. In exchange for your valued contribution, you can expect to receive the following thank you gifts.
- Qigong Site Map
- Detailed site map for Chi Kung Unlimited.
- Fight Online Tyranny: Help Us, the World, and Yourself!
- Fight online tyranny — Google wants to share all your private information WITHOUT your consent!