For Your Financial Support,
This website relies on your financial support to keep it going. If you find the contents on this site informative and helpful, I would greatly appreciate your support in maintaining this site. You can show your support in a number of ways:
- By sharing this site with your friends and acquaintances, so that they too may enjoy the benefits of learning tai chi qigong and offer their own support of this website;
- If you have a website of your own, by posting a link to this website on yours to spread the word. See the above link for a description of the home page link and the link itself that you could copy and paste onto your site;
- By paying for the ecourses offered on this website, and instead of sharing the lessons, insisting others remain honest by letting them pay for their own instruction.
- By providing a financial contribution to this website. In appreciation for your generous financial support, I am providing the following thank you gifts. IMPORTANT: Clicking on the donation button will take you
to the transaction page. Once payment is made,
you will be given a password and then taken directly
to the password-encrypted course registration page.
If for some reason, you do not access that page,
please CONTACT ME!!
I try to make the financial support transactions as easy as possible without compromising on security, but there are always a few who unfortunately experience the exceptions! My apologies if it happens to be you.
- To thank you for a donation of USD $10, you will receive your choice of either of these gifts:
- Recipes for Treating Hypertension
Instead of taking prescription drugs that may have unwanted side effects, why not treat your hypertension the natural way with qigong exercise and diet?
Fast results with these 13 simple recipes. You can try a few or all of them. Alternate or combine them as part of your hypertension diet. Easy to prepare and tasty too!
- Recipe for Treating and Preventing Chronic Muscle Pain
If you suffer from chronic muscle pain, daily consumption of this tea blend will provide relief and prevention of the nagging, aching soreness of long-term muscle pain.
- For your financial support in the sum of USD $25, you will receive your choice of one of the following qigong home remedies:
- Removing Kidney or Gallstones
A proven home remedy for treating kidney stones and/or gallstones. You can now avoid painful and invasive surgery with this very simple recipe. Pleasant to taste, it also makes a great meal even if you don't suffer from either ailment!
- Treating Acid Reflux
Three simple qigong home remedies for treating acid reflux. Why bother with antacids and prescriptive medications? These are natural remedies that are not only good for you but will treat acid reflux and prevent them from becoming chronic or more severe.
- Home Remedy for Sprains and Whiplash
When applied immediately to the affected area, you'll find this simple treatment will quickly heal on-site and prevent chronic pain from developing.
- As a thank you gift for a financial support of USD $50, you will receive all of the following in two daily installments:
- Remedies for PMS and Menstrual Cramps
Four natural detox remedies for treating PMS and menstrual cramps. Such simple recipes will easily keep your cramps and other symptoms at bay.
- Recipe for Die Da Jiu:
This is an ancient qigong liniment that martial artists traditionally use to apply on bruises, inflammation, sprains and whiplash injuries, muscle strain as well as temporary relief of muscle and/or joint pain, rheumatism and/or arthritis.
Save yourself the pain. With this one-time small donation, you could replace all the liniments, bandages, painkillers and other western medications in your medicine cabinet with this one very powerful liniment.
- Panax Recipe for Chest Pain, Cardiovascular Diseases & Circulation
To thank you for your generous contribution of USD $100, you will receive this amazing recipe that is truly a "cure-all" for lowering cholesterol, preventing strokes, aneurysms, and heart attacks, promoting blood and chi circulation, reducing bruising, trauma, inflammation, pain and blood pressure, even healing damaged heart muscles!
These qigong remedies are not for sale: they far out-value any price tag I can place on them; I provide these gifts to thank you for your financial support. But to reiterate, there are so many ways you could lend your support to this site. Moreover, it would encourage me to provide more quality instruction on qigong and related information.
My heartfelt appreciation and gratitude. I am constantly looking to improve my website
and to make tai chi qigong accessible to all those who need it.
If you find any broken links or other errors, I would greatly
appreciate hearing from you. Please help me make this website
as user-friendly and as informative as possible.